Music Final Exam 2015
Create a short composition in Garageband that could be used for a little video score. Make the tempo whatever suits your musical idea:
1. The composition must be least 32 bars ( you can have repeated sections but you do not have to have traditional choruses and verses).
2.Make sure you have an intro and an outro.
3. Use the Piano Roll to create your own melodies, backing etc,,
4. Use these instruments: a piano or organ, woodwind, strings and a Garageband Drummer . You may use additional instruments as desired.
5. You may add effects, pedals, etc. if time allows.
6. Apply a fade to the end of the song.
7. Export the finished song to disk and I will come and back it up on a usb.
GOOD LUCK! I know it will be awesome!